Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush Club

From: haldeman@mail.sas.upenn.edu (Gene Haldeman)
Date: 29 May 93 02:59:15 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate Bush Club
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@netnews.upenn.edu

In article <m0nyl8d-000ildC@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu> chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams) writes:
>Chris here,
>
>In article <F1u74B3w165w@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us> Leslie writes:
>>Is anyone else out there a member of the British Kate Bush Fan Club?  I
>   The KBC is basically moribund. Kate's old friend Lisa handled the
>   The last information we received implied that we would be informed
>when a new newsletter will be released.
>
>   It's a crying shame that the best features of the two haven't been
>combined into one top-notch publication.

And are instead relegated to a relatively dusty part of the net.  Well,
apparently there are a LOT of us still listening, still waiting, and still
hoping to hear more down-to-earth, but too earthy, and therefore
celestial awe-inspiring work from Ms. Bush.  It warms my heart to see
this group.  I thank you all. I may lurk, but I do read.