Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas Queries

From: brand@prag.com
Date: Fri, 28 May 93 16:11:50 PDT
Subject: Katemas Queries
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Comments: Validated.

Greetings!

As I am relatively new to this group, I would be interested in finding
out more about Katemas and how I can attend one of these gatherings.

As I understand it, during Katemas, fans from continent to continent
throw parties at which Kate fans meet and her music is enjoyed and
discussed.  I was wondering where these parties are held (people's
houses? auditoriums? school conference rooms?).  Are the parties like
mini kate-cons or are they more like friends getting together to
listen to some music?  Is there any wheeling and dealing of
Kollectibles?  Displays of original Kate art?  PLEASE let me know if
there are going to be any in the San Francisco Bay area, as I am VERY
interested in attending.

If anyone out there in netland can describe their experience at a
Katemas party, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks!

"When you wish upon a star your dreams come true." - KB
"Late last night while wishin' on a star, down from the sky came a man in
        a car." - Klaatu
"I see a man in a white car move like a ghost on the skyline." - Yes
B^^) B^^) * "...I've never been	  *   She brings us love
B-<  B-<  *     so happy to be    *      and deeper understanding.
B__) B__) *     alive..."  - KB	  *         - BB