Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: <no subject>

From: Scott Telford <st@epcc.edinburgh.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 May 93 17:19:57 BST
Subject: Re: <no subject>
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

> Is anyone else out there a member of the British Kate Bush Fan Club?  I

Yes!

> have received one issue of their magazine but its been a LOOOOONG time
> since I've heard anything else.  I realize that they release stuff only
> when Kate has a new CD but I was just wondering if any news has trickled
> down from them.

Last I heard was a letter last Xmas - nothing earth-shattering, just
"album next year, sometime". Last mag was when TSW was released.

>  Anyone know if they have a Fax number?

Err, no, I don't think they do - It's only run part-time by KaTe's
friend Lisa. A *real* fan club, not one of those nasty glossy corporate
PR-agency ones...8-)

--
Scott Telford,                            / "Can I assume you're pissed out of
Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,      /  your head on 'Big Sky', on the new