Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Suddenly, Tammy! & IM

From: pap3dam@cabell.vcu.edu (David A. Merdini)
Date: Thu, 27 May 1993 10:48:37 GMT
Subject: Suddenly, Tammy! & IM
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I just wanted to mention that for Innocence Mission fans who saw
Suddenly, Tammy (a Lancaster band as well)...they released an album
on Spin Art records. I really like it. It doesnt do their live
performances justice however, but nevertheless its a nice album
filled with songs from their tours with IM. I even recognize some of
the same set list orders.

As far as the Innocence Mission goes...any news? I know they have
been recording but I havent heard a release date. Anyone hear
anything recently?

Oh and I notice Over The Rhine is releasing another album I believe
called "Patience". I'll be there to buy that one the day it comes
out. I dont know if this was their 2nd album that was printed or not
(on their previous smaller label). any info would be helpful.

keith abbott