Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: dl2mikja@his.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Thu, 27 May 93 16:29:28 +0200
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

(My first letter)
Once upon a time, there was a Love-Hounds-Digest, that came to my with
a cry for help. The unfortunate soul was named Kelly Baker, as I reminds
it, and the cry for help was about the lyrics to one of KaTe's songs:
Deeper Understanding.
 Noble (and Humble) as I am, I stood up with my hands raised high and
cried out: -Here I am! I can help You! I've got the answer!
(Well, a close friend of mine had it anyway)
Now, something must have gone wrong. I mailed it all, plus an interviev
where KaTe explains why she wrote it, but it came back to me
"Return to sender... Address Unknown... No such number..No s******* BIG **
(This is a K.B. fanclub!)				    ****SCRATCH **
If this letter comes through, then I will send it here, if anyone requests
that.

How rare is Tori's Little Earthquakes promo-CD (with black&white photos)?

"That cloud is nothing but trouble..."
Deepest regard to everyone from:
Mikael Jakonen          (yes, sounds very much like Michael)
dl2mikja@his.se
Skovde, Sweden