Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: kate and *gasp!* sexuality.

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sat, 15 May 93 22:58 MET DST
Subject: Re: kate and *gasp!* sexuality.
To: bdodge08@ursa.Calvin.EDU (Brian Dodge), love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Brian says:
> i am a kate bush fanatic from the u.s.
> i am basically OBSSESSED with everything about her.
> [...]
> is kate bisexual? i have various conflicting thoughts on it in my head. it
> [...]

Hmmm... I don't think that anyone besides her knows it. She's always been very
private about her private live, and IMHO she has every right to be. That's not
to say I think she is bi or I think she is hetero or I think she is lesbian or
whatever. It just doesn't bother me, and it shouldn't bother anyone except
Del Palmer and - of course - Kate herself.

Just my 0.02,

Uli