Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Album...September?

From: de075@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Edward J. Whitelock)
Date: 16 May 1993 02:27:10 GMT
Subject: New Album...September?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

	Okay, this is my first post here, and I don't really
want to be responsible for yet another slew of New album release

fantasies, but...

	Yesterday's Pittsburgh Post Gazette provided a preview of
expected upcoming releases for the next few months.  Among the
list of names was Kate, listed for September release.  Being a
regular reader of the PPG, I'm used to minor, or otherwise,
distortions or over-emphatic representations of the truth.
And, I figure that the writer of this article was just looking
at a list himself, in this case, probably little more than
projected and hoped for releases.  I don't think this little
line in a nondescript article is worth getting too excited about,
but it does make me want to keep my eyes open.

	Has anyone heard anything to verify a September release
of a new Kate album?  Or is the PPG simply, in time-honored
tradition, reporting upon old, and previously disproved,
news?

	Mr. Ed