Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Butterfly Kisses

From: Sakari Jalovaara <sja@gamma.hut.fi>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1993 22:15:55 +0300
Subject: Re: Butterfly Kisses
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

The Butterfly Kisses bootleg CD has fairly good quality as far as boots
go - can't touch the real stuff, of course; you'll know it was recorded
on someone's Walkman.  It has mostly TV/tour stuff; a few songs are not
on official releases (Do Bears, The Long & Winding Road, She's Leaving
Home (ooh, I *love* SLH! It's very short; somewhere between Another Day
and Never Be Mine in sentiment. Gets to me.))

The cover has a somewhat unflattering picture of Kate in a bat (vampire?)
outfit, as on the back of Never for Ever.  (Naah, it can't be a vampire,
everybody knows *real* vampires don't have wings; that would be silly.)

Tracks:-

Wuthering Heights
The Wedding List
The Man With The Child in His Eyes
Them Heavy People
Under The Ivy
Breathing
Do Bears
Running Up That Hill
The Long & Winding Road
She's Leaving Home
Moving		(Listed before "TL&WR" but is really here)
Room For The Life
Strange Phenomena
Violin
In The Warm Room