Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Butterfly Kisses

From: FRANK?SCOTT%CC01@cc01.mssc.EDU
Date: Sun, 09 May 93 14:49:39 .
Subject: Butterfly Kisses
To: LOVE-HOUNDS%UUNET.UU.NET@eddie.mit.edu

TO: KATE     MORENET   Users on MORENET

FROM: FRANK    SCOTT     STUDENT - Scott Frank

DATE: MAY 9, 1993
SUBJECT: Butterfly Kisses

I've spent the last few hours digging through the archives and have
failed to locate any information about the CD bootleg called "Butterfly
Kisses".  If anyone has this CD and would like to offer comments, I'd
gladly receive them.  I'd be very interested in knowing the general
quality, songs, source(s) and basically any other info you might think
interesting/helpful.  Thanks!

 Scott "Eskimo Spy" Frank

   PS: If this info IS in the archives, please don't hesitate to point
it out to me.  Thanks again!