Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Seats for the Angel Gabriel

From: fmcquarr@sfu.ca (Fiona A.E. McQuarrie)
Date: Mon, 10 May 93 10:59:22 BST
Subject: Seats for the Angel Gabriel
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to those people on the list who have
been to see Peter Gabriel and posted their accounts of his show. He is
coming here (Vancouver) in July and the tickets went on sale Saturday.
I bought ours at a computer terminal that shows a picture of the venue
and highlights the available seats in each price range. THanks to
what I had read here about the shows, I knew not to choose seats at one
end or the other of the stage setup, and thus got seats halfway
between the two stages (rather high up, mind you...) So thanks again!

Now just out of curiosity: These tickets were f890ing expensive. The
top price was $46.50 CDN (seats on the coliseum floor). To sit not too
far from the back in the upper balcony, we paid $39.50 CDN each. Are
similar prices being charged elsewhere?