Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Explanations please

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 93 02:19 CDT
Subject: Re: Explanations please
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <199304282006.AA00241@nkosi.well.sf.ca.us> you write:
>>Is there a list of everything she's done somewhere that I could get access to
>>(FTP or the like)?
>
>There is an anonymous FTP site that includes the Love-Hounds archives and
>various KaTe-related material; look on ftp.uu.net in /usenet/rec.music.gaffa.
>For more information see the monthly FAQ article.
>
>>Is this Digest based in the U.S.? If not, where?
>
>The digest is based in Falls Church, Virginia, even though your humble
>pseudo-moderator (that would be me) lives near San Francisco.

  There is a mirror of this at ftp.uwp.edu. The uwp site has several
advantages over uunet. Dave Datta maintains this site as a music archive
with lyrics, gifs of musicians, archives of music newsgroups and
mailing lists and a bunch of other stuff. Dave is attempting to supply
descriptions of the Kate gifs for an extended "dir" program.

>Bill Wisner <wisner@well.sf.ca.us> Gryphon Gang Mountain View CA 94039-0386

                           Chris Williams of
                              Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                                 chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu   (his)