Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Explanations please

From: Bill Wisner <wisner@well.sf.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1993 13:06:37 -0700
Subject: Re: Explanations please
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Is there a list of everything she's done somewhere that I could get access to
>(FTP or the like)?

There is an anonymous FTP site that includes the Love-Hounds archives and
various KaTe-related material; look on ftp.uu.net in /usenet/rec.music.gaffa.
For more information see the monthly FAQ article.

>Is this Digest based in the U.S.? If not, where?

The digest is based in Falls Church, Virginia, even though your humble
pseudo-moderator (that would be me) lives near San Francisco.
--
Bill Wisner <wisner@well.sf.ca.us> Gryphon Gang Mountain View CA 94039-0386