Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sky Appreciation Week

From: Mike Mendelson <MJM@ZYLAB.MHS.CompuServe.COM>
Date: 26 Apr 93 14:25:57 EDT
Subject: Sky Appreciation Week
To: <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

I saw a story on the news the other day that said that
this week was "Sky Appreciation Week" in the U.S.  It sounded
like a joke to me, but I think it was actually serious!
Way cool.  Has anyone else heard about this?  Is it time for
our annual The Big Sky-is-great-and-people-should-take-time-to-
look-at-the-sky-more-often thread?  Hey, I'm all for it.

-mjm

          "I'm happy I hope your happy too"