Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KaTe vs. Belly

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 93 02:58 CDT
Subject: Re: KaTe vs. Belly
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <C5rs8G.7vH@umassd.edu> you write:
>In article <93109.1810353CPCXRO@CMUVM.CSV.CMICH.EDU>, 3CPCXRO@CMUVM.CSV.CMICH.EDU (Bill Young) writes:
>
>Ok. I had asked this quite a while ago.. The Wogan one of Running up that Hill
>is WHICH one? I know of only two. The dancing/faces one and the sabbath/
>preaching one..

   The one in brown, behind the podium is the Wogan show. MTV didn't
play the actual video more than once or twice for reasons that have
never been made clear, although theories have been tossed around for
so long they have been taken as the truth. Kate considers the dance
version the video for the song, and the Wogan show just another TV
lip-sync appearance.

                           Chris Williams of
                              Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                                 chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu   (his)