Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

(Just) Another Day

From: FRANK?SCOTT%CC01@cc01.mssc.EDU
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 93 21:05:02 .
Subject: (Just) Another Day
To: LOVE-HOUNDS%UUNET.UU.NET@eddie.mit.edu

TO: KATE     MORENET   Users on MORENET

FROM: FRANK    SCOTT     STUDENT - Scott Frank

DATE: APRIL 18, 1993
SUBJECT: (Just) Another Day

Hello all!

   A few days ago, I mentioed that I happen to have a copy of a song
called Just Another Day sung by Kate and Peter Gabriel.  Well, I've
since been flooded with mail (Thank you all *very* much!) and to wit,
have learned many things.  Among the trivia is the fact that the song
was written and originally performed by Roy Harper.  My question to the
group now is: which Harper album is it on ?  To the best of my ability
to say, not very many of his albums are available on CDs. (at least not
available in the USA.)  Actually, now that I think about it, the only
one I've seen is called "Once".  If it's going to become necessary for
me to order the CD with "Another Day" from overseas, I'd like to know
which one it's on first...

 Also, does anyone have any idea how Kate feels about bootlegs ?  Some
artists have very strong feelings, others are much more indifferent.
I'm very curious which side of the coin she falls on (and how
strongly).

                       Scott "Eskimo Spy" Frank

  PS: "Ecto"