Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Get Away From Her You Bitch!

From: martin@kawa.ssl.fujitsu.co.jp (S.C.T. Martin)
Date: 19 Apr 93 03:02:31 GMT
Subject: Get Away From Her You Bitch!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ssl.fujitsu.co.jp

On Thu, 24 Jul 86 01:47:02 EDT, Love-Hounds-request said:

L-H-r> Really-From: nessus (Doug Alan)

L-H-r> A reliable source of rumour says that Kate has just seen the hottest
L-H-r> SF thriller of the summer and likes it a lot.  Apparently it has
L-H-r> inspired her to write a new song, which will be released shortly as a
L-H-r> special between-album single.  A working version of the lyrics have
L-H-r> gotten out; here they are:

L-H-r> 	CHESTBURSTING

L-H-r> 	I still dream of Aliens.
L-H-r> 	I wake up crying.
L-H-r> 	You're making eggs
L-H-r> 	But you're out of reach
L-H-r> 	When your cacoon encases me

L-H-r> 	You're like my tapeworm
L-H-r> 	That grew in my bowels
L-H-r> 	What made it special
L-H-r> 	Made it dangerous
L-H-r> 	So I flushed it and forget.

L-H-r> 	Everytime it pains,
L-H-r> 	You're here in my chest
L-H-r> 	Like the tapeworm coming out
L-H-r> 	Oh, I just know that something gross is going to happen
L-H-r> 	And I don't know when
L-H-r> 	But just thinking it could even make it happen.

L-H-r> 	Under the reactor
L-H-r> 	Wrapped up in this slime
L-H-r> 	You could see them coming
L-H-r> 	They looked too small
L-H-r> 	In their big metal lander
L-H-r> 	To be a threat to the mother Alien

L-H-r> 	I flushed my tapeworm when it got too big
L-H-r> 	I can't flush you down the toilet
L-H-r> 	Oh God!  I can't forget!

L-H-r> 	Your son's coming out (Ouch!)
L-H-r> 	Your son's coming out (Agggh!)
L-H-r> 	Your son's coming out (Aaaghargaglephfftargletoopgaaaaaaggggh!)

L-H-r> -Doug

OOOOH! I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it.

I can see the promo video now: Set in an abandoned sewage works,
initially wearing only white vest and panties KaTe encases herself in
a yellow, metal caterpillar before shaving her head and tumbling,
redolent of a reclining Buddha, into a vat of raging custard and
broken biscuits.

It is a pity that EMI didn't want to release this unusual track, I
suppose they felt that because it suggested KaTe was an android that
it might have adversely affected any deals they where negotiating with
Seilko at the time.

As this doesn't seem to have been released officially anywhere can
someone tell me where I might be able to get a bootleg?

|S.C.T. Martin|Fujitsu S.S.L. Limited|martin@kawa.ssl.fujitsu.co.jp|
|    Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality      |
|                        Jules de Gaultier                         |