Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate and RUSH

From: mojzes@tiger.vill.edu (brni)
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1993 05:23:53 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate and RUSH
Expires: Sun, 18 Apr 1993 04:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@vu-vlsi.ee.vill.edu

In article <Pine.3.05.9304152233.A26653-a100000@ultrix.uor.edu> 96aander@ultrix.uor.edu (By-Tor Blackwing) writes:
>There's been some discussion on alt.music.rush about other female singers
>singing with RUSH.  Amiee Mann sang on a few songs on _Hold Your Fire_,
>and other possibilities have been brought up including Tori.
>I'm convinced that all this discussion will lead to a joint RUSH/Kate
>tour, with each performing the other's songs.

i'm sure geddy's rendition of "under ice" would be, uh, chilling.

>Also, what do you lot consider 'classic' 'definitive' 'must-have' Kate
>albums?  _The Dreaming_? _Hounds of Love_? anything else?
>I do love Kate.  I do I do.

all of them.  every one.  well, you can skip _the whole story_, since
its just a "best of" thing.  well, actually, it has some new songs,
so you can't skip it.  but the other albums are what's really important.

>What's this I hear about an affair betwixt Her Kateness and The Professor?
>8-D

strange, i heard that it was with maryanne...
:^}

>By-Tor Blackwing, Slayer of Dozens

brni, plunderer of tofu factories