Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate and RUSH

From: By-Tor Blackwing <96aander@ultrix.uor.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1993 22:14:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kate and RUSH
To: Love Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

There's been some discussion on alt.music.rush about other female singers
singing with RUSH.  Amiee Mann sang on a few songs on _Hold Your Fire_,
and other possibilities have been brought up including Tori.
I'm convinced that all this discussion will lead to a joint RUSH/Kate
tour, with each performing the other's songs.

Also, what do you lot consider 'classic' 'definitive' 'must-have' Kate
albums?  _The Dreaming_? _Hounds of Love_? anything else?
I do love Kate.  I do I do.

What's this I hear about an affair betwixt Her Kateness and The Professor?
8-D

By-Tor Blackwing, Slayer of Dozens