Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Magic 104 the empathic channel

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 93 17:49 CST
Subject: Re: Magic 104 the empathic channel
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

   I was the original target of this nonsensical series of posts and
wish to have nothing to do with it. Jorn has no idea what my personal
philosophy is, but to call me "materialistic" is unfair.

   Jorns entire thesis is far too silly to even consider discussing.

   It seems that we have found something even *more* pointless, inane,
and less relevant to Kate Bush than "Doug's Red Chair."

                                    Chris Williams