Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: lorenmo@microsoft.com
Date: Mon Mar 22 14:04:06 1993
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: lorenmo@microsoft.com (Loren Moore)
Subject: Re: Guitarchords
Date: 22 Mar 93 22:03:59 GMT

In article <64D69F6B9DDF00A544@AZNVX1.AZN.NL> PA_ELEC@AZNVX1.AZN.NL wrote:
> Hello (sorry for the previous message, please skip that one)
> I'm rather new to this list and I was wondering if there are people
> that play Kate's music on guitar (or keyboard etc). I'm looking for
> chords/sheetmusic. Anyone? If not, are people interested in such a
> thing? Maybe we can find out some things ourselves. Please reactions,
> Joen

It's interesting that you ask, because probably just as you were posting
this article, I was in the University bookstore, and I happened upon
a book of sheet music on KT. It had some GREAT pictures (almost worth it
just for those). Albeit, I couldn't purchase it at the time cause I di'na
have nuff money. I'd suggest checking out any music store or large college
bookstore. When I purchase the little goody, I'll repost.

daemien
/* I'm not trying to escape from reality
   It's constantly escaping from me...    */