Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate in "Great Pop Things"

From: Fiona_McQuarrie@sfu.ca
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 93 13:46:04 -0800
Subject: Kate in "Great Pop Things"
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: fmcquarr@sfu.ca

Last week I got a copy of "Great Pop Things" by Colin Morton and Chuck
Death (published by Penguin). It is a compilation of their comic strips by
the same
name that run in New Musical Express. IMHO it's hysterically funny. But
just to warn you, there is a strip about Kate B. in it that I fell on the
floor laughing
about but more reverent types might take offense to.

Pick up on it.
Cheers, Fiona

P.S. Kate and Geddy Lee? No, no, please God, no.....