Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Guitarchords

From: PA_ELEC@AZNVX1.AZN.NL
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 93 15:20 MET
Subject: Guitarchords
To: love-hounds-request@uunet.UU.NET
Comments: Sent using PMDF-822 V3.1, routing is done by KUNRC1

Hello (sorry for the previous message, please skip that one)
I'm rather new to this list and I was wondering if there are people
that play Kate's music on guitar (or keyboard etc). I'm looking for
chords/sheetmusic. Anyone? If not, are people interested in such a
thing? Maybe we can find out some things ourselves. Please reactions,
Joen