Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

FTP sites for videography?

From: jclark@mailer.fsu.edu (Joseph S. Clark)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1993 16:01:57 GMT
Subject: FTP sites for videography?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@mailer.fsu.edu

Could someone give me a path for finding a complete KaTe videography in the
archives?  I'm hoping for something annotated, and would also welcome any
recommendations about AVAILABLE stuff.

I stumbled onto Her Worship big time about 3 months ago; have four CDs (TKI,
Lionheart, NFE, and The Dreaming) and slavering for more.  Great newsgroup,
Gaffans!
Joe Clark                || My house is full of seashells and VW parts.
Florida State University ||
jclark@mailer.fsu.edu    ||  "Where there's no sense, there's no
904-644-0830 FAX: -6257  ||   feeling.  Right, Andy?"-- Sheriff Truman