Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

4+ years in the making

From: pi@ruth.ece.jhu.edu (Pablo A. Iglesias)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 93 14:21:56 EST
Subject: 4+ years in the making
To: Love-Hounds-Request@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: pi@ruth.ece.jhu.edu

In article <9303152127.AA17724@leland.Stanford.EDU>, Mr News (mn) writes:

> mn> However, a True God would be able to crank out an album in less than
> mn> four years.
>
> Heretic! Burn! Burn!
>
> She creates them instantaneously with a mere flick of Her luscious
> curls.
>
> She just has to leave four years between miracles for we mere mortals
> to recover.

Actually, if you think about it, God's promises were rarely delivered
quickly. It took the Israelites 40 years to reach the promised land!

Let's hope KaTe's next one is a bit faster. :-)

PS Hi IED! Nice to have you back, even if it's only for a while.  This
group sure needed a bit of a kick inside! :-) Of course, something new
to discuss would be nice too.

--
Pablo Iglesias                             Phone : 410 516 6026
Department of Electrical Engineering       Fax   : 410 516 5566