Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: How dare you Question her KATENESS! ;-)

From: vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes)
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 93 20:51:01 EST
Subject: Re: How dare you Question her KATENESS! ;-)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In rec.music.gaffa Michael Blackmore writes:

>Well, let's look at some of the things that have happened since 1989:

>    1)  Berlin Wall came down.
>    2)  End of Cold War.
>    3)  Collapse of the Soviet Union and end of other dictatorships.
>    3)  The beginning of enivronmental awareness and Earth summit.
>    4)  Reagan/Bush is out of office!
>    5)  Reagan/Bush is out of office!  (it deserved repeating)
>    6)  New World Order (well, maybe that's not so good ;-))
>    7)  Democrats in office!
>    8)  Women holding more political offices than ever before in U.S.
>    9)  Dan Quayle's no longer a heartbeat from the Presidency!
>    10) A Vice President who's pro-environment!
>    11) Vegetarianism is gaining respect (I'm a Vegan so I like it!)
>    12) and many more!

>    Now, how can any rational person attribute all these things to
>mere coincidence!  They are clearly the work of HER KATENESS!  and
>you complain about her album delays!  She was very busy as you can
>see!  I've got no time for Heretics!

!!!***WONDERFUL***!!!

!!!**HUG**!!!

>           AS PUNISHMENT YOU MUST ALL DO THREE HAIL KATES
>                        THREE TIMES A DAY,

            All Hail KATE! All Hail KATE! All Hail KATE!

>                     WHILE BOWING TOWARD KENT!
>       THEN PULL YOUR MONEY AND BUY ME THE BOXED KATE CD SET!

Sorry, I'm spending all my money on the therapist I need after having
been indirectly flamed by IED. :-)

Evan, yes, I play Mouth Music. I have since their first album.
Hi KenB!
Michael Butler, it's easy to remember. (312) 508-KATE

Vickie

"Music's the way, the only way I know" HR