Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lack of Kate Bush...

From: dambik@fnalo.fnal.gov (Ed Dambik)
Date: 12 Mar 93 10:49:20 -0600
Subject: Re: Lack of Kate Bush...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

> -- you can't go twenty seconds without
> hearing another Cocteaus-influenced group (MBV, Lush, Opus III, etc.).
> Sometimes I wonder if the Record Industry Beast is monitoring Love-
> Hounds and cranking out a stream of generic etherial breathy female
> vocalists to keep us satiated.  %) /2
>
> --
> Larry Spence

The beast is without brain or heart or courage...

But my vote's for MORE "generic etherial breathy" feamle vocalists!
Let's get that "Cocteaus-influenced" time period down to once every
5 seconds. There's a definite shortage of the etherial (is there any
truth to the rumor that Clinton's considering an etherial tax based
on KT Units?).

Ed