Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Keys, Locks and the Dreaming

From: kobi@bimacs.cs.biu.ac.il (Sambrano Kobi)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 93 13:39:52 EET
Subject: Re: Keys, Locks and the Dreaming
To: S0499528@let.rug.nl (Reinder Dijkhuis)
Cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Comments: Internet address: bimacs.cs.biu.ac.il. Bitnet address: bimacs.bitnet. Old internet address (bimacs.biu.ac.il) is available only temporarily.

> Thanks for your reply. One other instance I can think of is in
> "Tenner" (again), which also contains a punning reference to
> Strangeways prison in England. (I don't exactly know where--a friend
> of mine told me this yesterday).
>
> Reinder
:>

Thanks.
Any idea as to why these references are there? Do u think 'The Dreaming' is in
any way a 'Concept Album'? If so, what, do u reckon, the concept is?

Kobi