Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lack of Kate Bush...

From: u9031227@athmail1.causeway.qub.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 93 20:51:44 GMT
Subject: Lack of Kate Bush...
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: u9031227@athmail1.causeway.qub.ac.uk

Hi there lovehounds,
 My last theory may have applied to what Kate might be up to these
days, but what about the lack of Kate Bush's in the world.I mean they
are an endangered species.People capaign rigourously to save animals
whos numbers on the planet are getting dangerously low but what about
Kate Bush.Ok so theres similar species the Tori Amos to be but one
example,but I fear that the Kate Bush (or Talent Maximumus as the
scientific term dictates) is prey to many predators.The
dreaded carnivorous Record Industry Beast and the equally dreaded
mass consumer market beast all out to rip tear and consume the Kate
Bush species and similar lifeforms.So lets start the campaign,bring
out the banners,"SAVE KATE BUSH".After all shes one of a kind..

  " Always jump into things with your eyes open as whats there may
     be deeper than what you first thought."

                   Allen G.