Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: New Release Infos

From: vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes)
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 93 06:08:47 EST
Subject: Re: New Release Infos
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

jon druks:

>vickie@pilot.njin.net dribbles:
>>>i don't get it.  equipoise means equilibrium.
>>Jon, I'm so proud of you! Do you have Larry Coryell's album of the same
>>name or did you just have a dictionary handy?

>i'm just naturally brilliant and well-versed in the english language.

I knew that, I was just testing you. Now, *WHAT* is your quest?

(I don't dribble, btw, I just sort of drool. You know how it is in
the morning when you wake up and there's a wet spot and you think
"geez, who had SEX on my pillow?" and then you realize it was you
and that you didn't have sex but was the victim of a bodily function
that's normal but strange sortof like when you yawn and your mouth
becomes a regular sprinkler system but back to when you wake up
and you have this crusty stuff on your face and you have to go wash
it off...you know? Or am I the only person who has this dream?)