Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: USENET News Server <newsserv@newcom.kiae.SU>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 93 16:14:00 +0300 (MSD)
To: rec-music-gaffa@kiae.SU

From: eugene@jimmy.public.su (Eugene SKEPNER)
Newsgroups: alt.emusic,alt.rock-n-roll,rec.music.country.western,rec.music.misc,rec.music.gaffa,rec.music.bluenote
Subject: TWaits ( TWaites ? )
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 93 15:27:50 +0200
Sender: news-service@newcom.kiae.su

Hi friends,

we here in Russia not only know where is screen and where is keyboard,  but
listening Tom Waits also. But catching  not all the words. As well  as some
Americans we've found here, according  to our tests. I'm interested  in two
texts especially -  "In The Morning  I'll Be Gone"  & "Cold, Cold  Ground".
Does anybody have a copy? - I'll be grateful. Please, PLEASE don't send  me
a full songbook  - I'm scored  both for outgoing  and incoming traffic  (so
don't score me  for my language  at least), though  I'll appreciate someone
indicating me  where on  the net  can I  find it.  Sorry if  I've knocked a
wrong door/newsgroup - would you please  lead me to appropriate one? -  and
don't bury all my dreams in the cold-cold ground.

                                              Mike.