Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Danielle Dax questions- lots of them?

From: captain sarcastic <jondr@sco.COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 93 9:49:50 PST
Subject: Re: Danielle Dax questions- lots of them?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: jondr@sco.COM

tdorazio@sbu.edu asks:
>1.  Are there any Lemon Kittens albums still available?

only used vinyl copies.  interestingly enough, karl blake's shock
headed peters stuff has been coming out on CD so maybe it won't be too
long before we see some lemon kittens reissues.

>2.  What has Kate been up to lately?

working in the studio.  new album sometime before the end of the
millenium (yeah right).

>3.  Will the divine Ms. Dax ever tour again?

if she does, we can only hope that she has some better material to
tour with.  is it just me, or does _blast the human flower_ get more
and more offensive each time you listen to it?  sheeeeeeit.  how the
mighty have fallen.

--
Jon Drukman (an emulsifier)                                       jondr@sco.com
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before.