Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: New Release Infos

From: jon drukman <jondr@sco.COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 93 9:47:55 PST
Subject: Re: New Release Infos
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: jondr@sco.COM

vickie@pilot.njin.net dribbles:
>>i don't get it.  equipoise means equilibrium.
>Jon, I'm so proud of you! Do you have Larry Coryell's album of the same
>name or did you just have a dictionary handy?

i'm just naturally brilliant and well-versed in the english language.

>> does equipose mean that
>>she's pretending to be well balanced when in reality she's a raving
>>nutter?

>Har Har! You're such a card! You're so cute when you try to start flame
>wars. Won't work this time though. We're all in too good a mood from
>the new album to step down and wallow in the mud.

if you don't know the answer, you could've just said so.

>*kisskisshughug*

icky!  cooties!  auggggghhhhh!

--
Jon Drukman (an emulsifier)                                       jondr@sco.com
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before.