Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: New Release Infos

From: jondr@sco.COM
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 93 10:42:18 PST
Subject: Re: New Release Infos
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: jondr@sco.COM

allan balliett:

>Yes, the Brazil OST is out finally and will be available on CD as early as
>next week. I havent seen a copy yet, but Kate is listed as vocalist on the
>pre-release infos. Get it while you can!!!!!

domestic or import?  what label?

>Of course, Happy Rhodes _Equipose_ is out on the Aural Gratification lbl
>(masterstroke, that title, eh?) and carries a $13.99 list.

i don't get it.  equipoise means equilibrium.  does equipose mean that
she's pretending to be well balanced when in reality she's a raving
nutter?

>Thats all folks and folkies. Unless you want to hear about the swell Madonna
>SEX turntable mats that showed up this week...

yeah.  i'd like to get a set of the "madonna's breasts slipmats"
please.  they actually made the sets anatomically correct, with one
slipmat for the left breast and one slipmat for the right breast.
unfortunately the spindle appears where the nipple should be, but that
should be rectified in a future edition.

i wouldn't mind a set of slipmats with the KT logo.

of course, the whole concept of picture slipmats seems to be flawed.
if you're out in public DJing a gig, then you've got the pictures
covered with records.  and when you don't have records on the tables
when you're at home, there's nobody to appreciate what great taste you
have in slipmats...

not to mention that most of the slipmats are silkscreened and the ink
tends to get scrubbed off and gunks up your records.

--
Jon Drukman (an emulsifier)                                       jondr@sco.com
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before.