Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Release Infos

From: balliett@well.sf.ca.us (Allan Balliett)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1993 12:31:58 GMT
Subject: New Release Infos
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@well.sf.ca.us

New Release Infos 2/18/93 (A Service of the Intergalactic Gazette)

Yes, the Brazil OST is out finally and will be available on CD as early as
next week. I havent seen a copy yet, but Kate is listed as vocalist on the
pre-release infos. Get it while you can!!!!!

Also coming next week, some US reissues of Sarah McLachlans catalog:
Steaming; Path of Thorns; Into the Fire; and Vox. I will not have the track
listing until next week, but each single is proported to contain older
material as well as non-album material. They have a list price of $6.98.

As you are aware, AWARENESS records has unfortunately closed its doors. This
is bad for all of us both in what it means as well as what it  represents.
It also means that if you want ROY HARPER on CD, you best hustle because it
could be a while before his back catalog is as readily available as it has
been recently. This includes titles like _Come Out Fighting, Genghis Smith_
(which I paid over $50 for on album a few years back AND IS ONE OF DOUG
ALANS FAVORITE ALBUMS (and IS NOT one of ROY HARPERS favorite albums, btw)
and Stormcock.

Of course, Happy Rhodes _Equipose_ is out on the Aural Gratification lbl
(masterstroke, that title, eh?) and carries a $13.99 list.

Suzanne Vegas S/T CD has been reissued at the Nice Price in the US.

And blessed Robyn Hitchcocks new one is out next week: _RESPECT_ with a
$13.98 list.

Thats all folks and folkies. Unless you want to hear about the swell Madonna
SEX turntable mats that showed up this week...