Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KATE BUSH ESSAY KONTEST

From: jondr@sco.COM
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 93 10:38:18 PST
Subject: Re: KATE BUSH ESSAY KONTEST
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: jondr@sco.COM

meredith tarr:
>All you have to do is come up with a few paragraphs
>describing what you think Kate is doing with herself these days, and
>what she's been doing with herself for the past three some-odd years.
>Let's face it, she can't have spent all this time locked in the
>studio... or could she?

believe me.  having spent the past year finding out more than i ever
wanted about the process of writing/recording/releasing music, i now
know for a certainty that it is quite possible to spend three years in
a studio and not get anything useful done.

--
Jon Drukman (an emulsifier)                                       jondr@sco.com
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before.