Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TasmIn Archer

From: paul@actrix.co.at (Paul Gillingwater)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 93 22:42:57 ECT
Subject: Re: TasmIn Archer
To: wisner@uunet.UU.NET

> >Has anyone heard of Tasman Archer?  I heard a track from her

Tasmin Archer is featured in the Feb issue of Rock World -- yes, the
same one with the neat poster of KATE.  Interestingly it has David Bowie
on the reverse.  On page 7 it says: "Wonders will never cease!  Kate
Bush's new album is (practically) ready for release...."  Perhaps I'm
wrong, but I didn't think that Kate does her thing with the 'cello in
"Army Dreamers", as stated on page 17.  Anyway, there's another nice
picture of Kate on that page, and a small wallet-size repro of the
poster on the cover.

I bought this mag. here in Vienna, but it's obviously British.  If you
want to get a copy, send a FAX to the publishers: UK (081) 748 1131.