Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Brits

From: u9031227@athmail1.causeway.qub.ac.uk
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 93 19:41:01 GMT
Subject: Brits
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: u9031227@athmail1.causeway.qub.ac.uk

Hi Lovehounds!

Its the Brit awards tonight 16/2/93 and the results will be known
soon.I wonder what response the press will give if Kate wins best
female artist.NME was complaining on BBC Radio 1 ,about the brits
not promoting the 'Young blood' so to speak.
Sorry to bring up a non kate subject but did any UK Lovehounds see
WOGAN last friday night ,because there was an Austrialian singer by
the name of Danielle ...something or other.She was singing a song
whos chorus went something like "Do it do it do do it for love..."
.I was totaly blown away.WOW! what a song.If any lovehounds can help
me track this artist down ,it will be much apreciated.

 ____________________________
    !\_________________________/!\
    !!              GO ANIMATE !! \
    !!      !\/\/\/!  DUDE!!!  !!  \
    !!      !  _  _! /         !!  !
    !!     (! (.)(.)           !!  !
    !!      !   ___\           !!  !    Allen G.
    !!      !____/             !!  !
    !!      /    \             !!  !    "Save me,save me from you"
   /oooo  oooo  oooo  oooo /!   _  )_
  /ooooooooooooooooooooooo/ /  (_)_(_)
 /ooooooooooooooooooooooo/ /    (o o)