Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Les Dogs

From: Jackie Zucconi <lionhart@netlink.cts.COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 93 22:13:27 PST
Subject: Les Dogs
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Perhaps it was just my myopia again but while watching Les Dogs did
anyone notice Kate (and D. Peacock) get up from the table about 3 times
before they were shown sipping champaign and then getting up and exiting
out the opposite side from the first 3 times? (boy do I love long
convoluted sentences! Cicero lives!)
P.S.
   has anyone heard further news about the Kate Komic?
                     Kateness,
                           Lionheart

--
INTERNET:  lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)