Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate & related Cd's for sale

From: mgcaa@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu
Date: 11 Feb 1993 11:12:25 -0600
Subject: Re: Kate & related Cd's for sale
To: rec-music-gaffa@bikini.cis.ufl.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I am going to post this in duplicate because it is such a whopper of a
boo-boo that it deserves it, and I want to make sure you all know I am
not losing my mind.

Last night was a bad night (when I posted the CD listing) and my brain
was like scrambled eggs.  It probably still is...but anyway...early this
morning I was hit with a terrible feeling that I had posted something
incorrectly, and sure enough I had.

The CD which includes a LIVE kate track, is The Secret Policeman's Other
Ball.  The track, as most of you know, is Running Up That Hill.  God
knows why I said HoL.  Brain damage.  Anyway, I AM selling it for $8.

I am ALSO selling Stanley, Son of Theodore which (as you also know)
contains tracks of "alternative" music, including an Indigo Girls live
track, but NO KATE.  It is COMPLETELY KATELESS.

I'm sorry for any confusion.  I've had lots of offers already for this
nonexistent CD that I mistakenly advertised, so I am paying for my sin.
I have to shamefully explain it to all these people.

Thanks a lot for your patience...hope this clears it up.

Cindy
I am NOT an idiot.  Just frequently confused.  :)