Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Big WHOOPS on Cd's for sale!

From: mgcaa@uxa.ecn.bgu.EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 93 10:44:10 CST
Subject: Big WHOOPS on Cd's for sale!
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Ok...I haven't even read my mail yet but I know what it says..

I'm embarrassed, and it hit me in the middle of the night what I'd done.

I listed Stanlely, Son of Theodore as having the Kate Live track.

It is the Secret Policeman's Other Ball which has that track, (which is
Running Up That Hill, BTW) and I AM AM AM selling that too, for $9.

Here is the correction of those two:

Stanley Son of Theodore:  $4
Secret Policeman's Other Ball (featuring Kate's RUTH live):  $9

*Blush*  Chalk it up to a bad day.

Now I have to go look at my mail.  *cringe*

Cindy