Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A little lymeric..

From: u9031227@athmail1.causeway.qub.ac.uk
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 93 14:50:38 GMT
Subject: A little lymeric..
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: u9031227@athmail1.causeway.qub.ac.uk

Hello LOVehounds!
Allen G here again....
I was bored the other day so I wrote this :-

    This is poem,it will cause no offence.
    Its really quite short and will make no sense.
    So please read on its not as bad as it sounds.
    Its really a little story,about two LOVEHOUNDS.

    They were HOUNDS OF LOVE this fact is true,
    But one was depressed a SYMPHONY IN BLUE,
    The reason you see is really quite sad,
    She had a brief fling with KASKAR FROM BAGDAD.

    Her boyfriend was innocent he did not see it.
    She had the pain she could really FEEL IT.
    That fateful night which caused all the strife.
    When she and Kaskar did the JIG OF LIFE.

    LOVE AND ANGER she felt with herself,
    Her relationship was dead,back on the shelf.
    If she told her man she knew without fail.
    His temper will fly high like a ROCKETS TAIL.

    DEEPER UNDERSTANDING he needed to show.
    If this wasnt true she would just have to go.
    MOVING wasnt for her she really didnt like it.
    She owned a Kawasaki she would have to bike it.

    So she told him.
    He thought it was a lie.
    She raised her eyes to the BIG SKY.
    There were shouts and brawls and loads of fights.
    Just like the families from WUTHERING HEIGHTS.

    What happens next I just cant say,
    Ill leave to you to save the day.
    So gather all round tell your friends to shoosh!
    As you continue this poem,using songs by Kate Bush.