Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

!!!!! Bitchin !!!!!

From: rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 93 22:02:17 PST
Subject: !!!!! Bitchin !!!!!
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Comments: Cloudbuster

        In case there was any confusion, *I* am not un-subscribing to
Love-hounds, but simply forwarded a message from Bob Brown saying he
was.
        Note though that I'll be gone for a week starting saturday.
I'm going up to San Fransico, and the first day I'm there I'll be
seeing Andrew Marvick and, hopefully, IED :-), so if anyone has any
messages for him let me know.

        Now:

        Bitchin!  I just got a pack of new interviews from Tracy from
the Night Scented Stock BBS.  Anyway, here's the list of what I got.
The second list is of non-English interviews that I got and will have
Uli, hopefully, translate.

*   EVENING NEWS - February 18, 1978
*   RECORD MIRROR - January 19, 1980
*   RECORD MIRROR - January 10, 1981
    SOUND INTERNATIONAL - September, 1980
*   FLARE - June, 1986

Other Languages

        Musik Express. July '78, "Ein Sommernachtstraum", by Ingeborg
Schober.
        ?Inside Story.  Circa '78 - "Atchtung! Kate Bush",
        ?Audio - Circa '78 - "Bushfeuer", by Wolfgang M. Schmidt.
        Sounds - Circa '78 - "Das Marchen von Katchen", by Von Ingeborg
Schober

---
rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
NetRunner's Paradise BBS, San Diego CA