Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KAte with a short back and slap!

From: shaun@iris.mincom.oz.au (Man in Polyester Suit)
Date: 5 Feb 93 03:12:05 GMT
Subject: Re: KAte with a short back and slap!
To: rec-music-gaffa@munnari.oz.au@munnari.OZ.AU
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Chris Williams (katefans@chinet.chi.il.us) wrote:

:    She has very long hair in the _Rocketman_ video, but I am sure (from
: the looks of it) that her hair was her usual length, with extentions.
: I showed the video to my brother and sister-in-law. She's the sort of
: woman who derives pleasure from picking other women apart (a bitch),
: and she assured me that Kate's extra-long hair once belonged to someone
: else. Kate's extended hair reaches the top of her bottom..>

Consider it confirmed.  On the (positively abysmal) Tonight Live (Australian
version) with Steve Vizard (ugh) they had a guest approximately five or six
months ago whose reason for being on the show is that he is trying to bring
a new hair extension technique (which is longer lasting, more natural look-
ing, blah blah blah - explained to me by a hairdresser friend who went to
his seminar whilst in Brisbane) to Australia, as used by thousands of people
around Britian with great success.  He also specifically mentioned that he
is in great demand in the pop-video industry for his services, and specific-
ally named certain people in clips, one of whom was Kate Bush for Rocketman.

So there you are.
-Shaun