Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Experiment IV lyrics

From: johnz@eaglet.rain.com
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 93 04:16:46 -0800
Subject: Experiment IV lyrics
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

In answer to Jeff Marold's questions about "Experiment IV":

The lyrics in questions (according to _Kate Bush Complete_) are

"But they told us all they wanted was a sound that would kill
		someone from a distance
So we go ahead and the meters are over in the red
It's a mistake in the making"

(But the "would" seems to have changed to "could" when she recorded
the song :)

As for an 8-minute version: I never did acquire the 12" single, but
the 12" mix from the TWW box set times out at 6:37; I'd be surprised
if there were a longer version released.

John Zimmer
johnz@eaglet.rain.com