Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

EXPERIMENT IV - LYRICS?????

From: Jeff Marold <jmarold@netlink.cts.COM>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 93 20:52:22 PST
Subject: EXPERIMENT IV - LYRICS?????
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

I hope there is answer to this, the QUINTESSENTIAL Kate Bush question -
in Experiment IV the lyric says "so they told us that they wanted a noise
that would kill someone form a distance, so ............. ??????!!!!!!!!!

I listened to the song ten thousand times and still cant figure it
out.HELP!

PS. I remember hearing an eight minute or so version of the same song buy
never found it in record stores . IDEAS?

--
INTERNET:  jmarold@netlink.cts.com (Jeff Marold)
UUCP:   ...!ryptyde!netlink!jmarold