Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Potential goof-APOLOGY

From: WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 93 0:45:54 EST
Subject: Potential goof-APOLOGY
To: kate.;@pilot.njin.net
Loves: Kate Bush..Happy Rhodes..Jane Siberry..Peter Gabriel..Tori Amos..

I was fooling around with "postnews" with the intention of sending
an announcement about Happy's new album to various newsgroups. I'd
never used postnews before and I think I might have sent the message
multiple times. If I did, I'M *HONESTLY* very sorry! If I didn't,
disregard this.

(I was messing around with the followup. I had added "poster" so I
would get any followups in case they expired before I saw them. For
some reason it wouldn't let me add poster in the followup line, so
I kept re-doing the whole thing from scratch. It now occurs to me
that it still might have been sending the other copies before hanging
up on "poster".)

Anyway, it was a mistake and I hope you'll forgive me if it appears
3 or 4 times. <gulp!>

Vickie