Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: "Michael Blackmore" <MICHAELB@ksgrsch.harvard.edu>
Date: 26 Jan 93 13:49:29 EST
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Ed: HMV records quoted me a price of $182 for the Kate boxed CD
    set.  I'm mystified as to why, since you can buy the individual CD
    new for considerably less!  That why I asked if anyone knew what
    was so special in it!

Someone asked about Kate tour and new album:  Well, I've seen no
mention of a tour (especially in the U.S.) in HOMEGROUND.  But they
do talk about a new album coming out pretty soon.  It was going to be
released by now, but got delayed.  We can only wait patiently!

    - Michael B. (michaelb@ksgrsch.harvard.edu)