Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Games Without Frontiers db/massive mix

From: ***SEMPSY*** <cmh205%cck.coventry.ac.uk@ib.rl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 93 14:13:56 GMT
Subject: Games Without Frontiers db/massive mix
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

This can be found on both cd singles in the uk,pgscd8 and pgsxcd8 I think
are the catologue numbers,although I may be wrong.
The first cd has the album version of steam,plus two other mixes and GWF mix.
The second cd which is inside a black box,has the album version of steam plus
the longer mix,then the GWF mix,and it also includes a live version of GWF.
Which if I'm right is the same as the POV video version and the b-side of
the solsbury hill re-release.
This mix of GWF is well worth buying if you can get hold of it on import in
the US.
   Andy Semple---A rather depressed final year student at Coventry University
whose current stress level is too high!!!!!