Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Another new Kate interview CD?

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@intellektik.informatik.th-darmstadt.de>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 93 16:45:31 MET
Subject: Another new Kate interview CD?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Sorry if this arrives twice, but I suspect the first time went into some
/dev/null or so:

Hi all,

I just got a photocopy of a new (?) Kate Bush interview CD. It is a picture
CD, called 'Words About Music', it's order number is 'WAM 05'. My xerox-source
sais that there are two interviews on it: 1. the same one as on the picture LP
'Tell Tales / KB1011A / 1987', but with some more questions (?), 2. a short
10 minute interview beginning with 'Where do you get the ideas for the ... in
your music and videos?' - 'I think most of my ... comes from films...'. Somehow
this reminds me of something I already have heard. No time to check. Ron?

Uli

P.S.: I also got a vinyl 7" poster sleeve of Rocket Man. Nice to have.
P.P.S.: I have not payed more than the postage for it. Luck to have...
P.P.P.S.: I also got (together with the above) an 18 page letter of a
            KateFan in Wetzlar who hasn't got any contact to other KateFans
              until now. I just sent him a tape, declared as 'present', and
                he sent me a blank one, the single, and a few photocopies...
P.P.P.P.S.:       This KateFan (or his girlfriend, she added a 6 page letter)
                    asks me if I know of any fan clubs of Whitesnake, their
                      singer David Coverdale or Metallica. I don't. You?
P.P.P.P.P.S.:           These two - besides having no contact to other KateFans
                          until now - are actually celebrating Katemas, but
                            without calling it Katemas. Seems like a concept
                              that lies in the air!
P.P.P.P.P.P.S.:                 The guy is - after Kate - a heavy metal fan,
                                  but he sais he likes good female voices there
                                    most. ANOTHER ONE!
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.:                     Did you know that the artist who designed
                                        Kate's Babooshka costume, Chris
                                          Achili[e?]os, also designed the cover
                                            of the Whitesnake-LP 'Lovehunter'?
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.:                           'Bravo', the German teenie-rag
                                                that published the article I
                                                  posted some time back, also
                                                    tried to translate the
                                                      lyrics to 'Cloudbusting'
                                                        into German. Their most
                                                          serious error is in
                                                            the title, retrans-
                                                              lated: 'Chasing
                                                                clouds AWAY'!!
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.:                                             It's getting
                                                                    too narrow,
                                                                      so I just
                                                                        have to
                                                                          stop