Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wuthering Heights

From: mas@cs.bu.edu (Mark Semich)
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 93 00:03:08 -0500
Subject: Wuthering Heights
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

OK, I haven't been reading Love Hounds for about a year now, so
forgive me if this is old news... :-)

I got my Homeground today, and was flabbergasted to discover that
there is a new film version of Wuthering Heights playing in England
that stars Ralph Fiennes as Heathcliff and Juliette Binoche as Cathy.
The letter mentions that there is a Sinead O'Conner cameo, soundtrack
by Ryuichi Sakamoto, and that the photography is stunning.

Does anyone know if/when this film has been or will be released in
the States?  I have to see it.  Many thanks...

      "Fashions so hot, our store burned down."       -- Allston Beat
mark a. semich                                               mas@csa.bu.edu